For types of dirt that are extremely difficult to remove, power washing or pressure washing is considered as the most effective method of washing them away. The reason is because power washing cleans surfaces using power, chemicals, and heat. With these three properties working together, you can practically clean any type of surface as fast as you possibly can. Atlanta pressure washing breaks the bond between the surface and any type of dirt, grease, mud, dust, grit, ink, and stains. It’s the most effective and most efficient Atlanta cleaning device since it works on both the physical and the molecular level.
Atlanta power washing is most useful once the winter is concluded and has paved the way for spring time. Due to the winter months, accumulated dirt of many kinds are latched into the garage, the drive way, the car, the roof, and the walls. Some of these are very difficult to reach, and since pressure washing uses a power washer hose, you can reach even most hidden nooks and crannies as long as you know how to use it.
Even though power washing is a nifty cleaning device, some rules still have to be maintained and followed.
- Change the power washer hose regularly -Power washing uses chemicals, force, and heat. The combination of these properties can cause wear and tear on the hose that the pressure washing is using. This is why regular changes have to be made. It’s advisable that you buy the most durable power washer hose within your means. In order to gauge the type of power washer hose to use, it is advised that you check on the device’s user manual since there might be specifics that can contribute to how fast damages can be incurred by pressure washing.
- Choose chemical solutions wisely – It is imperative that you use chemical solutions that have been approved for pressure washer use. Unapproved detergents may not be environment friendly and can be harmful not only to the environment but also to yourself and the people around you.
- Test the power – There are pressure levels that might destroy a particular type of surface. So read the user manual, and always try a pressure test before pressure washing on any surface. Even metallic surfaces can be deceiving since there’s brittleness to consider too. Pressure washing is well suited for many types of surfaces, such as wood, granite, aluminum, and more. The key is to learn which power level to use. In case of hardboard, a different cleaning method might be best since this type of surface is very sensitive.
- Choose the right nozzles – Every power washer comes with different types of nozzles, each of which have their own respective functions. They come in different colors (red, green, yellow, and white) and each has a corresponding pressure level. Nozzles serve two functions: one is to lower the pressure and draw on the chemical and the other is for high pressure rinsing and with varying spray angles.
- Thorough power washing – Pointing the hose haphazardly about won’t just do. Better if you spray horizontally from left to right with measured lengths of sweeps. Do the same vertically and it will be difficult to miss a spot.